All HRPC matches are open to the public.
HRPC is always looking for new shooters to join our matches. If you have not participated in an HRPC match before, please note the following -
1. Rifle matches are limited to 22LR ammo. Standard Velocity 22LR is recommended. No Hypervelocity, Stingers or 22 Magnums allowed. No centerfire or other rimfire rifle calibers allowed.
2. Pistol matches generally allow the following ammo, depending on the match - .22LR .45ACP .38Spl 9mm .40 or 10mm.
3. No Magnum loads of any kind allowed
4. In most matches, you will load no more than 5 rounds of ammo at a time.
5. Silhouette shooting, only standard velocity (rifle or pistol) allowed
If you are considering membership in HRPC but do not have a sponsor, shooting the public matches is an excellent way to meet club members and have a chance to check out the club yourself. Before you begin a match, make sure you understand the safety rules. If in doubt, ask the match director.
If you have not shot in a match before, we recommend starting with the Fun Rifle or Fun Pistol matches.
For all pistol and Fun Rifle matches, registration takes place at the office window. This is located directly behind the firing line inside the enclosed pistol area. Do not go into the clubhouse to register.
For rifle and silhouette matches, registration is done at the rifle firing line. Entrance to matches is at the discretion of the match director. Always check the club calendar. If a match is cancelled for some reason, the calendar will be updated, but this page will not be changed.
NOTE: We recommend all shooters Bring a staple gun for posting targets, a clipboard and pen or pencil for keeping score and black or beige tape, depending on the targets, for pasting and repairing targets when necessary.